visit Halfpenny Home Website

Monday 21 June 2010

Knitting Bonanza!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I just love this wool! Nic has let me loose with this to knit something! I haven't started yet....it needs to be something very special and also needs to bear in mind this will be only my second knitting project. But, I tell myself, I have mastered the strawberry tea cosy so, onwards and upwards. But then I look at it again and consider it a piece of art as it is!

Here we have some of the Gedgrave Flock yarn - totally different but just as gorgeous.
Back to the Knit Collage yarn, this time a sampler of it when knitted...mmmmm

The socks are done! Yay!

Well done ladies on your acheivements. They are already busy on the next pair. And the weather in Suffolk was so cold this weekend they went straight into service!!

Jacqui x





No comments:

Post a Comment