visit Halfpenny Home Website

Thursday 1 July 2010

It's here! The Knit Collage yarn is finally here...

What a lovely day we've had at Halfpenny Home today. This morning we had a bagmaking class with some Halfpenny regulars, Charlotte, Maria, Maria's mum and Isabella the best behaved baby in the whole world - blogpost coming soon ladies! Just before we were due to start there was a knock at the door - it was a parcel from Amy at Knit Collage with these beautiful jacquard ribbons.
Along with these gorgeous yarns. The blue one has crocheted flowers in it, brilliant!
The yarn pictured is - left - Kinari Bazaar- centre bottom - Stardust Garland - centre top - Mermaid Cafe - right - Cherry Blossom. I can't wait to show everyone it, I love it, we all love it and we all want to knit with it! Nic x

5 comments:

  1. I have just finished the bag off..I am grinning from ear to ear!

    Thanks so much for a wonderful day we all really enjoyed it and mum was so pleased with her workshop treat and beautiful bag. Looking forward to the next time already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! It was so lovely to see you all! I'm glad you got it finished between feeds and picking up children and it was great to meet your ma today, she's fantastic.
    I got some great pics of all your bags and will be blogging about them soon, they all looked superb. Thanks again for a really lovely day, Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm dreamy yarn and ribbon, Miss Nicola. It is simply yummy and makes me think of ice-cream, sunshine, laughter and butterscotch. No I haven't been on the Aspall's, just a very pleasant evening making bunting with Miss Peg who is still quite fragile. We've had an idea, I know that always makes your heart skip a beat... we'll let you know about it when we see you next.

    Nighty noodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nighty night Pixie! Too much excitement makes me yawny...see you shortly, Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh...that ribbon is lovely!

    ReplyDelete