visit Halfpenny Home Website

Thursday 3 March 2011

Buttons!

Here at Halfpenny Home we don't even try to hide the fact that our heads are frequently turned by some rather special buttons!
We sell a lot of different colours, shapes and sizes from the absolutely gorgeous old mother of pearl buttons above all uneven and really heavy to the e.classic wooden toggle...

We get excited when some new ones arrive that are so unusual like these woody ones...

And even though there are an awful lot of them we know where they all are and can usually find them pretty quickly!

I say usually because we had some rather lovely ones arrive the other week and after oohing and ahhhing over them for what is probably a lot longer than the average person I (Nic) lost them!
I looked everywhere!
I dreaded people asking me if I'd found them yet...!
I knew that they were with these rather lovely ribbons below and they are safe and sound!

But yesterday I found them! Almost two whole weeks of being missing finally they are here for everyone to see - I think that you can see why I was so upset?!
Aren't they fab?

They are similiar to the lady face buttons we've had for a while but a whole lot bigger!
Phew! We can put them on the website now...

That's all, Nic x

6 comments:

  1. I just treid to buy them and it says they are out of stock already! BAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steady on, they aren't even on there yet - patience, oh crafty one!
    I have only just tracked them down, they'll be on there really soon, Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really unusual, I love them.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them too and was even about to order some more as I was so desperate to get my hands on them!
    In the end they had been in a 'safe place' all along, Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore buttons - theres nothing more satisfying than have a good rummage through a button bag!

    ReplyDelete