visit Halfpenny Home Website

Monday 4 July 2011

Chocolate Pears!

Look what a lovely surprise I got in the post? All the way from Spain!



These gorgeous, non calorific, crocheted chocolate pears - so beautifully wrapped in an organza bag tied with ribbons with little brown dragonflies on it - all of which will of course be saved for future crafting possibilities!
They are so pretty I couldn't help but share them with you!



I spotted them in the latest Mollie Makes which we looooove! (Thank you MM) And, well, I just had to have some. It's a good feeling too, being able to support fellow crafters - after all, we know only too well how much love and care goes into creating handmade goodies!

I love it when something so pretty also has such a useful purpose.



They came courtesy of Mari Martin - you can check out her work at http://etsy.com/shop/marimartin. Enjoyment of my G&T has just gone up a notch!!
Cheers!
Jacquix









1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacquix,
    Thank so much for the feature, love it, you are welcome anytime.
    Again thanks so much!
    Hope enjoy your coasters!
    Mari

    ReplyDelete